We are open and operating in accordance with the executive orders and rules for the state of Illinois. We are taking extra safe precautions with the utmost discernment, care, and compassion for our patients’ and families’ health. Schedule your appointment today by calling or texting our number (312) 500-5001 or using our appointment form to request an appointment online.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe:
- We are screening patients via telephone for possible COVID symptoms before entering the office.
- Every patient is asked to sanitize their hands in our presence.
- Temperatures are taken and documented upon arrival.
- Patients rinse with a pre-procedural antiseptic mouth rinse
- All common areas such as door handles, knobs, chairs, public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception room, are disinfected on a frequent basis throughout the day.
- KN95 masks or Level 3 surgical masks, gowns, surgical caps and face shields are being used by staff.
- Procedures have been modified and new equipment is being utilized to reduce aerosols with greater than 95% efficiency.